Using InDesign, design a 4-page brochure for a fictitious travel agent.
- The size of the brochure should be A5 (when it is folded).
- Design the brochure in full colour.
- Use fake body copy, but create sensible headings.
- Use titles, headings and images of your choice.
- Be sure to pay attention to:
- Choice of type
- Choice of imagery
- Use of layout and grid to communicate the content
Back and front of the brochure
Left and right inside pages
Saga Travels is a fictitious travel agent that offers trips to Iceland. This is the first brochure I design in InDesign, and there are things to improve, but in general, I’m satisfied with the result.